CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

new friends and old friends

My sweet friend Mary, who was my first friend when we moved back to Homewood, and I haven't seen each other since we had babies. She and her son came over last Thursday. Fletcher, her 14 month old boy, and Pierce were thick as thieves in no time!

Isn't he the most perfect combo of Mary and Brian??


Yes yes she's naked and he's dressed to the nines, but she'll never be caught without a phone.




I LOVE this picture because Fletcher is getting in trouble, but he's giving it right back to Mary. My child's big head got in the way, but you can see!


Here comes Fletcher Cottontail, hoppin down the bunny trail....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun. Thanks for the beautiful pics and for the visit. You live too far! Love to the piercester. Love Mary b

Emily T. Holcombe said...

Isn't it so fun to get together with old friends and your babies!? A bit wild! Looks like you guys had a great time, Pierce is beautiful, love that hair! Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

The important thing is that Pierce knows how to accessorize! A phone goes with anything.

Erin Stephenson said...

I must say, I'm a little jealous Reid wasn't invited to join in the action, but i LOVE these pics! Isn't it funny to see our kids carrying on our friendships in their growing bodies?

BrianB said...

and also, you should have seen my phone after what the two of them did to it. I think it has just become un-sticky today! And, I'm glad you've captured the "left cheek sneak" on the blog. And also, (you know what I'm going to say here).