CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life's a bowl of Cherries

This Saturday Pierce met her new friend Ximena Victoria Whyte. She'd actually met her before, but this time she was AWARE of it. They were really cute smiling at each other...





Here she is reading some of Daddy's propaganda.



You'll notice the tear in her right eye. She had a fit when she wasn't allowed to eat the phone.





Here's the best part. She is LOVING cherries. Also Peas and squash. But this video is what happened the 1st time she ate cherries. So SO hilarious.

4 comments:

CG said...

Propaganda? I don't think you know what that word means.

Grin-n-Barrett said...

I just 'bout wet my pants laughing so hard at you eating those cherries, Piercey. You are a trooper.....Mommy and I ( I only do it cuz Mommy makes me;) feed you weird textures and tastes and you smile and wink all the way through!

You are a joy...what in the world did we all do before we had you to love?
Thank you God for EPG, my Baby Prozac.

Love,
YourEmi

Teresa said...

blog background stealer! Love the video!

Heather said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that video!! So did James! She is such a cutie! And Ximena is such a pretty girl too!